Are there things you know you should be doing in your daily business, but you just can’t seem to develop the new habit? Writing Blog posts is one of those for me.
In mid April, I joined a 30 day challenge for blogging and was 1 of 50 marketers who actually completed the task of writing 30 blog posts over a 30 day period. But that alone did not form a habit, as attested to the reality of sporadic blog post submissions after the contest ended. I had to ask myself, “What was missing?”
A New Habit Must Have an Emotional Pull To Stick
I noticed, upon the completion of the challenge, that some of those who had also finished were talking about their new found friends, JV relationships formed, significant list building that resulted, etc. Had I missed the boat?
That got my attention, and I felt that emotional tug inside me (that has the power to make habits sticky)…so I decided I’d do it right the next time and fully show up.
A New Challenge…Join Me
Well, I’ve gotten another chance, and I’d love to have you join me. This time, it’s Jeanette Cates who’s leading the charge by hosting the 30 day challenge…and today is day 1 of the challenge. It runs the month of June…submit 30 blog posts in 30 days. You can read about it and join the 30 day challenge here.
Here are some of the benefits you stand to realize. You’re likely to…
- Find new Joint Venture and Mastermind partners, as you participate with like-minded marketers.
- Notice your List build, as your volume of posts finds their way into the minds of your market.
- Increase blog traffic, as your backlinks and search engine ranking improve due to your commenting on others’ articles.
- Become skilled at creating new content for products and learn to repurpose what you write into articles, audios, videos, reports, etc.
- Increase your social networks following (and potential conversions onto your List) as you Tweet about your posts
- Increase your skill at making money on the internet as you build the frequency of communicating with your List (about the new found content you are creating).
So, check it out for yourself. Once more, here’s the link.