It’s Time to Master The 7 Core Technology Steps in Their Proper Sequence!
If you don’t have a clear plan of action or understanding of the technology elements that tie your business together, you will find yourself stuck in a perpetual holding pattern.
Too often, Deb and I see people who have either a webpage, a blog, or are maybe even writing some articles…but have no real sense of how to tie it all together. There are 7 core technology aspects of your business that you need to tie together, so that you can consistently…and broadly, get your message out.
We want to share these 7 technology steps with you in an upcoming Webinar at 7 PM Eastern on Tuesday, April 20th (our normal weekly teleseminar slot). To Register, go to…
Specifically, you’ll learn about:
- Selecting a Niche Market and refining your marketing Keywords.
- Picking an affiliate product to use to offer first in your niche.
- Choosing your Email management (Autoresponder) system and setting it up to collect names of prospects to build your List.
- Design your Landing Page and getting it up on the internet.
- Creating your Opt-in box and putting it on your Website, Blog and Landing Page to collect names and emails.
- Writing your first five autoresponder messages to your new prospects…leading to promoting the sale of the products you choose.
- Creating a free “Giveaway” or Report to use as an exchange to encourage people to sign up for your list.
- Identify three different means to collect payments from your customers when you sell your own products, and pick one to use to get started.
- …And much more.
This Webinar will also preview our very affordable…and newly updated and reformatted “Build A Profitable Business Online” course that will show you exactly how to put these pieces in place in your business.
The presentation is scheduled to last 90 minutes, with questions after the presentation.
Tues., 4/20 7 PM Eastern. Webinar Registration at