In the earlier post on Autoresponders, you learned why it’s important to treat this tool as an integral part of your business. Most autoresponders are great at what they do, but if don’t look beyond just email management, you are selling yourself – and your business – short.
Ask Yourself these Critical Questions When You are Looking for an Autoresponder
- Do you plan to collect a list of names of your customers and prospects?
- Do you have (or will you be creating) your own products and services to sell online?
- Are some of your products digital, and would you like to have them delivered automatically after purchase?
- Would you like to have others also sell your products through affiliate marketing?
- Would you like to use your system to do targeted marketing to your prospects and customers, offering them exactly what they need and want?
If you answered yes to more than just the first question, then you need more than just an autoresponder.
You want an integrated system that does it all: autoresponder, shopping cart, digital product delivery, and affiliate management. All rolled into one neat business-supporting package. Don’t make the mistake of pinching a few pennies up front and then kicking yourself later. Go integrated from the start.
The system we use is 1 Shopping Cart (KickStartCart). To check it out, just go to http://BusinessBuildingShortcuts.com/KSC.htm and look it over.