Have you ever used a mindmap to keep track of tasks in your business? Obviously, I’m not talking about the kind of mindmaps our teachers used to have us make in English class.
Mindmaps can be used to organize your entire business and keep everyone on task. I specifically use Mindjet Mindmaps in my business. My team members know how to read the mindmaps, check off tasks and make additions if needed. I have found this to be a very valuable business tool.
I’ve made a video to show you have you can utilize mindmaps in your business. This video shows you how to use the Mindjet software that I use with my team.
By watching this video you will learn how to:
- Assign task responsibilities to individual team members
- Look at percentage of completion on individual tasks
- Assign starting and ending dates to tasks…and show all tasks accordingly in a GANTT chart
- Filter tasks by person responsible and level of completion
- Export to Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- And much more…