Now it’s time for you to grab a piece of paper and figure out some keywords that you can use in your marketing.
Remember the questions Mynders asked? How he found those keywords leading to the free report on Automobile Maintenance?
Let’s get to work…
Go to the Google Keyword Tool External and do your basic research.
- Use your main terms first – the ones that describe your broad market.
- Then read through that list and look for new ideas and write them down.
- Enter those new ideas into the KTE and see what they bring up.
- Find the best of those ideas and search on them. Write down the best ideas.
After you have exhausted this type of search, start writing down other questions around your market.
These questions might include:
- What pain might my potential customer be in when they will be most likely to buy my product or service? This can be financial, emotional, physical, spiritual, or other type of pain.
- What dreams or aspirations would my potential customer have that my product or service can support?
- What related interests or conditions might be involved that would lead to the purchase of my product?
- Is my market hobby-related, particularly the fanatical types of hobbies where people purchase information or products related to it?
Then search these topics to see what keywords people are using. Write them down.
Now you have a pretty broad list of targeted keywords you can use to drive traffic to your optin page.
Tomorrow we’re going to start really expanding the reach of your marketing when we look at adding other internet properties into your marketing mix. You won’t want to miss it!